Makita has the arena’s largest 18V cordless tool line-up, and the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 2-piece Combo kit packs two compact cordless tools with efficient Brushless motors for a full range of drilling, driving, and fastening applications.
The XT269M features a versatile ½” hammer driver-drill with all-metal gear construction for applications in wood, metal and masonry. The powerful affect driver weighs only 3.3 lbs. (With 4.0Ah battery), yet delivers a full 1,500. Of torque.
Both tools are equipped with an effective and compact Brushless motor that may be engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The 18V LXT 4.0Ah battery has a category-leading charge time of only 40 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity, and includes an on-board L.E.D.
Charge level indicator for increased convenience.
- The Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for as much as 50 percentage longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless motor gets rid of carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically controlled BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to compare torque and RPM to the changing demands of the applying
- Variable 2 speed 1/2 inches hammer Driver Drill (0 500 and 0 2,000 RPM) with BL Brushless motor delivers 530. Of max torque, Weighs only 4.2 pounds with battery
- Variable speed affect driver (0 3,400 RPM and 0 3,600 IPM) with BL Brushless motor delivers 1,500. Of max torque, Weighs only 3.3 pounds with battery