The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8″ Angle Drill (model XAD02Z, tool simplest) delivers cordless drilling power into tough-to-succeed in spaces. The versatile XAD02Z packs quite a few torque for a variety of drilling and driving tasks, yet it weighs simplest 4.0 lbs. with a slim design and over one foot of tool extension.
The three/8″ keyless chuck provides fast and easy bit removal. It is ideal for assembly, garage door installation, steel framing, woodworking, electrical, and another job that requires a more compact drilling solution in close-quarters applications.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 121 in. lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-1,800 RPM) for a variety of drilling and driving applications
- 3/8″ keyless chuck for quick and easy bit installation and removal
- Compact 3-1/2″ angle head height to be used in close quarters
- Compact and ergonomic design at simplest 12-3/8″ long