ENAMELED CAST IRON
Since 1925, Le Creuset cast iron has been recognized for its strength and durability.
Cast personally in sand molds, then hand-inspected by French artisans, each and every piece represents a wealthy heritage and continues a tradition of lasting, authentic design.
The enameled cast iron braiser is uniquely designed for maximum performance, transforming tough cuts of meat and hearty vegetables into tender, flavorful dishes.
Food is first seared over high heat, then finished slowly in a flavorful liquid.
The wide base of the braiser allows ingredients to be placed in a single layer for proper searing; once liquid is added, the domed lid regularly circulates steam to fasten in moisture and flavor.
CAPACITY: 3 1/2 QT.
DIAMETER: 11 3/4″
HEIGHT: 5 1/4″
WIDTH: 15 3/4″
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: FRANCE
HEAT SOURCE: GAS, ELECTRIC, CERAMIC, ALOGEN, INDUCTION, OVEN, OUTDOOR GRILL
Heat Source: Ceramic Hob, Electric Hob, Gas Hob, Grill, Induction hob, Oven protected
- Be certain that this fits by entering your model number.
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- Some of the best heat distribution and retention of le Creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with much more resistance to wear
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures as much as 500f
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking