- The most stripped back shoe in the range just got better. The inov-8® Bare-XF™ 210 V3 is a super lightweight, close to the ground design to verify the shoe moves freely with the foot in motion.
- TPU Adapter Cradle boasts a wider fit that limits internal movement for a safe fit that allows fast and agile reactions over all terrain.
- Textile and synthetic upper.
- Lace closure.
- Round-toe silhouette.
- Textile lining and insole.
- Synthetic outsole.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken the use of size UK 8 (US Men’s 9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
ZERO DROP – Zero lift allow steady for deadlifts and stable footing so you’ll be able to get that natural feel as near to being barefoot as you’ll be able to without taking your shoes off.
WIDE TOE BOX – A lot of space in the forefoot means that you can spread out the toes and provides a solid base for weightlifting so you’ll be able to feel safe in your stance.
STICKY RUBBER GRIP – A patented stick rubber on the outsole guarantees a non-slip grip so you’ll be able to feel confidence in your stance when weightlifting.
MINIMAL CUSHIONING – These lightweight trainers have minimal fortify so you’ll be able to feel more balanced, agile and connected to the ground all over indoor workouts for that true barefoot experience.
VERSATILE EVERYDAY SHOE – Perfect for on a regular basis wear and multipurpose gym. These minimalist trainers are ideal for deadlifting and squatting.