The DCK299M2 20V MAX* combo kit features DEWALT cordless tools which are perfect for most drilling, hammering and fastening applications. This DEWALT 20 volt tools kit features a
DCF887 affect driver, DCD996 hammer drill, two 5.0 Ah battery packs and a charger. Both the affect driver and hammer drill have a compact and lightweight design to suit into tight areas, in addition to an ergonomic care for for comfort and keep watch over.
- DCD996 20V MAX 1/2-inch hammerdrill 3-speed, high performance (0-2,250 rpm), all-metal transmission optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run-time of the cordless drill combo kit
- DCD996 20V MAX 1/2-inch hammerdrill 0-38,250 BPM within the cordless tools combo kit is made for fast drilling in masonry materials
- DCD996 20V MAX 1/2-inch hammerdrill within the drill/affect driver combo kit has a compact size (8.4 inch front-to-back length) and lightweight (4.7 lbs) design to suit tight areas
- DCD996 20V MAX hammerdrill includes 3-Mode LED providing lighting in dark or confined spaces as much as 20 times brighter than previous model
- DCF887 20V MAX 1/4-inch affect driver provides 1,825 in-lbs of max torque at fast 0-3,250 RPM speed and 0-3,600 impacts per minute
- DCF887 20V MAX 1/4-inch affect driver has a compact size (5.3-inch front-to-back length) and lightweight (3.4 lbs) design